Lions club members are men and women who strive to make a difference in their local community as well as communities worldwide. Their volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing unmet health and education needs worldwide.
Why should I become a Lion?
As a Lions club member, you can:
- Make a difference everyday in your community. Whether it is providing support locally or reaching out internationally, you will have an opportunity to serve.
- Be a part of a worldwide organization carrying out community and humanitarian projects. Members allow Lions clubs worldwide to carry out its many community and humanitarian programs.
- Grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs, community service projects and events.
- Gain an understanding and have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues.
- Develop relationships with both local and international community and business leaders.
- Have access to membership discounts and services.
Interested in becoming a member?
Membership in a Lions club is by invitation from a local club. If you are interested in membership, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . Tell the officer(s) you are considering membership and want to attend a meeting to learn more. Click here to download a membership form (PDF format).
Hub Lions Club meets the 1st & 3rd Mondays at 6:00 p.m. at Red Zone Cafe, 3602 Slide Road # B1, in Lubbock, TX.