What do Lions do? WE SERVE! Here’s just a few of the service projects Hub Lions Club has completed to date in 2017-2018:
- We made 20 Santa Claus visits during November and December 2017
- Donated items to Grace Campus.
- Purchased Christmas gifts for seniors.
- Made a financial donation to Cardinal Sports Center’s “Angel Shoe Tree.”
- Donated toys to the Boys and Girls Club at Christmas.
- 100% participating club in the Lions District Governor’s Humanitarian Projects.
- Participated in the Step Out Walk To End Diabetes.
- Assisted Salvation Army with Hurricane Harvey and local homeless relief.
- Donated diapers and wipes for a local childrens’ shelter.
- Made a financial donation to the South Plains Food Bank’s U-Can-Share Food Drive.
- Monthly bingo games for seniors in assisted living.
- Donation of shoes to Texas Boys Ranch. Donation of aluminum cans to Meals on Wheels.
- Donation 119 pounds of food donated for the Feed Seniors Now Food Drive.
Would you like to volunteer and serve others? Contact us for more information!